The Natural Duo Box
A pair of wonderful natural wines, both from fantastic Italian producers dedicated to making great low intervention wines. This box contains a light red and a crisp white. A great gift or just a fun treat if you wanted some top-notch natural vino.
From Umbrian wine estate Conestabile Della Staffa, a beautiful vineyard where the vines are surrounded by dense forest. This is a game-changing natural red, it's beautifully light red in colour and medium-bodied with summer fruits and white pepper. Perfect spring sipping.
- Produced in: Umbria, Italy
- Key features: Vegan/ Natural production / No added SO2 / unfiltered
- Grapes: Sangiovese, Aleatico, Ciliegiolo
- Enjoy with: Tomato-based pasta dishes, Pizza, Red Meat
From Podere Sassi Corragio’ means ‘courage’ and this wine speaks of the will of Leonardo (the producer) and his family to take the leap into natural wines that are free from flavour-fixing additives, preservatives and synthetic chemicals. This is a dry wine with tastes of citrus and a clean finish.
- Produced in: Lazio, Italy
- Key features: Vegan/ Natural production / No added SO2 / unfilitered
- Grapes: Malvasia, Trebbiano
- Enjoy with: Seafood, Cream-based risotto or as an aperitif.