The Returning Favourites Box
Bringing back some of your favourites all together in one box. These three wines were so popular we bought them back. All-natural or organic, the trio of favourites includes Davenport Pet Nat, Lucy's personal favourite red wine - Ciu Ciu and the beautiful white wine Luneau PM&M Folle Blanche. You can't go wrong with our returning favourites box.
You'll find more about each of the wines below but if you want more info please get in touch with us using the customer service details shown, or check out Lucy's Wine on Instagram!
This is a real crowd-pleaser. The Ciù Ciù farm was founded in 1970 by Natalino Bartolomei and Anna Maria, and their vineyard area is worked in line with organic practices to minimise their environmental impact. A juicy, uncomplicated red with notes of strawberry and cherry - this may be the perfect pizza and pasta wine.
- Produced in Marche, Italy
- Key features: Certified organic / Vegan
- Grapes: Montepulciano / Sangiovese
- Enjoy with: pizza and pasta
Made at the Davenport Estate, across Kent and Sussex, by Will Davenport. The winery is at Limney Farm, an old dairy farm that's been converted for their new winemaking purpose. This wine is pétillant (not fully sparkling), with fresh floral and peach aromas, very clean and refreshing. A great wine to start with if you're new to natural sparkling wine. This has a fairly low alcohol content for wine, at 8.5% ABV, so makes for great laid back drinking.
- Produced in Kent, UK
- Key features: Organic / Natural / Vegan
- Grapes: Auxerrois 73% / Pinot Meunier 13% / Faber 14%
- Enjoy with: Canapés and snacks, or on its own as an aperitif
Produced by Pierre Luneau and Monique Apin at their vineyard Domaine Luneau-Papin set in Le Landreau in western France, this is a beautiful white wine perfect for fresh seafood dishes. It is crisp and citrusy with a very slight salty characteristic.
- Produced in Le Landreau, Nantais, France
- Key features: Organic / Vegan
- Grapes: Folle Blanche 100%
- Enjoy with: light seafood dishes, particularly shellfish or oysters