The Organic Trio Box
Three beautiful organic wines from the great wine estates - a collection of sustainable family-owned vineyards from around the world. This box is perfect for those not there for the funky natural wines but still want something a little different and more sustainable. The Box includes a fresh sauvignon blanc, an Australian hand-harvested Chenin blanc sparkling wine and a wow Tempranillo that is organic and biodynamic.
You'll find more about each of the wines below but if you want further information please get in touch with us using the customer service details shown, or check out Lucy's Wine on Instagram!
LEVIN Wines is a family-owned, organic winery that has been producing wine in France’s Loire Valley since 1986. David Levin MBE & Lynne Levin began growing grapes in the Loire Valley to produce private label wines for their restaurants in London. These are top-notch organic wines! This sauvignon is crisp, lean and zippy with citrus, elderflower and hints of white peach.
- Produced in: Loire Valley, France
- Key features: Certified Organic / Vegan
- Grapes: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Try with: Pesto Pasta / White meat and fish dishes / Creamy cheese
Produced on the De Chiripa Vineyard in Roa Spain. This is a really special Tempranillo. It has aromas of blueberries and blackberries and is medium to full-bodied with silky tannins and a fresh finish. Lots going in the glass here but it's all delicious!
- Produced in: Roa, Spain.
- Spain Key features: Certified Organic and Biodynamic
- Grapes: 95% ‘Tinta del país’ Tempranillo, 5% Albillo
- Try with: Lamb roasts / Pasta Ragu / Spicy pasta dishes
Produced in Margaret river in Australia. This wine has been made using the traditional sparkling method - Methode Champenoise - using fruit from voyagers estates oldest Chenin Blanc vineyard that is hand-harvested. Expect a vibrant and fine palate with citrus, red apple and lemonade flavours with hints of fresh bread.
- Produced in: Wallcliffe, Margaret River, Western Australia
- Key features: Organic in conversion
- Grapes: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Try with/as: An Aperitif / Cheeseboard / Mussels